Once a transaction has been confirmed on the blockchain(money is sent to a wallet address), the transaction cannot be canceled or reversed. Always double check the destination addresses and amounts being sent to avoid permanently losing funds.
Articles in this section
- What is Bitfract?
- Where do I start?
- What is a wallet?
- Does Bitfract charge fees?
- What happens if prices fluctuate after I send my coins?
- How long does it take for funds to arrive?
- What happens if my funds don't arrive?
- What happens if I input the wrong address?
- Can I reverse a transaction?
- Can I convert fiat currency like USD/EUR with Bitfract? Currently, we do not support any fiat transactions. However, you can easily get started on a platform such as Coinbase and send your funds directly to us to Bitfract. You can trade either Bitcoin, Li